iNext provides you easy step by step guide to programming in Embedded System. An embedded system is a computer system with a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system, often with real-time computing constraints.Embedded Systems Training in Lucknow. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts. Embedded Systems Training in Lucknow. Embedded systems contain processing cores that are either microcontrollers or digital signal processors (DSP). A processor is an important unit in the embedded system hardware. It is the heart of the embedded system.
- Introduction: • Microcontroller and microprocessor Architecture • Assembly language Programming (with some exercises) • Microcontroller peripherals • Analog Design • Digital Design • Compilers, Assemblers • Cross compilers
- Understanding Embedded Systems • Overview of Processors & Microcontrollers • Memory (RAM, ROM, EPROM, EEPROM, FLASH) • I/O Interface
- ATMEL 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM Microcontroller Architecture · RISC Architecture of AVR, PIC, ARM family. · Addressing modes · Instruction Set · Assembly Programming · Programming Exercises.
- 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM Microcontroller Interfacings with: LEDs and LCD · DC Motor and Stepper Motor · Switches and Relays · HEX Keypad · ADC · Temperature Sensor · Serial Communication · Seven segment display · Dot matrix display
- Wireless and Advanced Interfacing • RFID • GSM • Bluetooth • GPS • Fingerprint sensor
PCB Designing: · History of PCB/ Types of PCB/Base Material · Overview of PCB