SAP HR is a software application that enables administrators to manage data about their human resource effectively. The SAP HR/Payroll Analyst will be responsible for working with various Payroll, HR and Financial users to develop and maintain HR processes and procedures in order to support the HR and Payroll functions.SAP HR Training Institute in Lucknow.
At iNext we teach you step by step, whether you are beginner or a SAP professional. iNext Provide Best SAP HCM and Human Resource training institute in Lucknow.
Major areas of HR training include:
SAP HR Course Content
- SAP Over view
Structures & Organizational Management
- i. Enterprise Structure & Personnel Structure
- ii. Organizational Structure (Simple Maintenance & Expert Mode)
- iii. Create Plan Objects, Additional Object Types, Task Description/Department/Staff Maintain Plan Versions ,Org Management Info types.
- iv. Account assignment features, Structure Maintenance
- v. Configure Positions, Jobs, Cost Center Assignment, Reporting Relationships
- vi. Organizational Structure Report
Recruitmenti. Recruitment Process
ii. Posting Advertisement
iii. Applicant Master Data Maintenance
iv. Applicant Actions, Applicant Activity
v. Transfer Applicant Data to Employee Master Data.
vi. Report Generation , Recruitment Info type Maintenance
- i. Maintain Personnel Action
- ii. Maintain HR Master Data
- iii. PA Info types Maintenance
- iv. Dynamic Actions
- v. Default Features.
Time Managementi. Work Schedules
1. Maintenance of Holiday Calendar
2. Break Schedules & Daily work schedules
3. Work schedule Rules
4. Default Features Maintenanceii. Time Data Recording & Administration
1. Absence Quotas and Generation
2. Attendance Quotas
3. Overtime etciii. Time Info types Maintenance
- i. Pay scale Structure
- ii. Maintenance of Payroll Info types
- iii. Maintenance of Wage types and configuration
- iv. Payroll Process Stages and Explanation
- v. Schema Modifications in Payroll
- vi. Form Editor and Creation of Remuneration Statement
- vii. Country specific payroll process legal legislations and Explanations.
Personnel Developmenti. Qualifications & Scales Configuration
ii. Profile Matchup
iii. Performance Appraisal
iv. Career Planning
v. Succession Planning
Training & Event Management
- i. Business Event Preparation
- ii. Business Event Catalog
- iii. Training activities
- iv. Booking and Pre-booking etc.
- Brief Introduction of Employee Self Service & Manager Self Service
Business Case Study Project Based Exercisei. End to End Implementation SAP HR Case Study.
ii. Project Scope - Live Scenario Environment Documentation
iii. Documentation of Project based Guidelines.
iv. Deliverables in a project
v. Blueprint Phase Documentation
vi. Transport Requests
vii. Unit Testing, Integration Testing
viii. Interview Guidelines
Please contact us on phone or email for detailed course.